What is the Austin Eagle Foundation?
The Austin Eagle Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 2013, bridges the gap between student needs at Austin Elementary and the funding received each year by the State and District. Funds are raised through monetary donations and 100% is kept within the school for enhanced academic engagement and student support.
Foundation by the Numbers:
Imagine your child’s classroom without:
- Chromebooks, Smartboards and Interactive TVs
- PTO Grants and budgets for classroom supplies and in-class libraries
- Student Agendas
- Orton-Gillingham Literacy and Phonics Resources & Training
- Paraprofessionals in-classroom support for students and teachers
- Triple A Aftercare/afterschool program
How does the Foundation benefit our school?
The Austin Eagle Foundation is a non-profit organization that supplements the above curriculum materials, not covered by county or state funding. These funds will be used to enhance our children’s learning experience at Austin. One major goal is to provide more individualized attention to our children by providing additional teacher/technology support.
Did you know?
- More than 70% of Austin’s annual curriculum budget is funded by the Foundation
- Every dollar raised for our school is 100% kept within the school
- Your participation is critical and every gift counts, regardless of the amount