Foundation by the Numbers:
Imagine your child’s classroom without:
- Chromebooks, Smartboards and Interactive TVs
- PTO Grants and budgets for classroom supplies and in-class libraries
- Student Agendas
- Orton-Gillingham Literacy and Phonics Resources & Training
- Paraprofessionals in-classroom support for students and teachers
- Triple A Aftercare/afterschool program
What is the Foundation? How does it benefit our school?
The Austin Eagle Foundation is a non-profit organization that supplements the above curriculum materials, not covered by county or state funding. These funds will be used to enhance our children’s learning experience at Austin. One major goal is to provide more individualized attention to our children by providing additional teacher support.
Did you know?
- More than 70% of Austin’s annual curriculum budget is funded by the Foundation
- Every dollar raised for our school is 100% kept within the school
- Your participation is critical and every gift counts, regardless of the amount
Today's economy and limited funding from the county is forcing us to look closely at every possible way to enhance the quality education that our students and this community have come to expect and deserve. Some families have opted to seek out private school educations in response to these changes. But many of us are dedicated to making sure that Austin remains the wonderful school it has always been. Our Austin teachers are outstanding! But with extra support, think how much more they will be able to offer students! The Austin Elementary Eagle Foundation will allow us, the families of Austin, to ensure our best-in-class technology and curriculum support continue!
To request more information, please email - email@example.com
DeKalb County Resources
2018-2019 School Holidays
9/3 Labor Day
10/4-10/8 Fall Break
11/6 Teacher Workday
12/24-1/4 Winter Break
1/21 MLK Day
2/15 February Break
2/18 Presidents' Day
3/8 Teacher Workday
4/1-4/5 Spring Break