Kindergarten Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year
Registration Period: February 15th-March 7th
All new and existing families with a rising Kindergarten student to Austin, please register here to receive newsletter communications on important dates and events.
Why should I register on www.austinelementary.com?
Registering your family on the PTO Website will ensure you receive communication about Austin Elementary. This website is managed by the PTO, and is an excellent resource for finding important information and also placing online orders for items such as yearbook, school supplies, spirit wear and more!
How to register:
To create your family’s account, please register here.
- Once on the site, select “Login/Register”
- New Users: Follow the prompts to complete your registration
- Returning Users: Login and add your rising kindergartener as a child
- Please select your child’s grade as “Incoming K” and teacher as “Unknown”
- Don’t wait, register today!
Once registered, you will:
- Receive Austin’s weekly newsletter – The Eagle Eye
- Access the School’s and PTO calendars, including all important events and deadlines
For the 2018 – 2019 School Year, you will:
- Join our PTO and Make your 2018 – 2019 Foundation Donation
- Make online purchases such as Spirit Wear, Yearbooks, and School Supplies*
- Sign up for school-wide Volunteer Opportunities
- Access Austin’s online directory (PTO members only)
- Submit payments for field trips, the Dunwoody Dash, and other school activities
Registering takes just a minute!
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, please email email@example.com
Please note, registering on this site is not the same as joining the PTO. You will receive this information over the summer.
2017-2018 School Holidays
9/4 Labor Day
10/5-10/9 Fall Break
12/21-1/3 Winter Break
1/15 MLK Day
2/16 Schools Open
2/19 President's Day
4/2-4/6 Spring Break
5/28 Memorial Day